This page will help you find out how to apply for a place in the McAuley Catholic High School Sixth Form.
Current McAuley Applicants
Current McAuley students can apply via the online Moodle platform from Monday 4 November 2019 as outlined below.
- Click on the Moodle link on the school website.
- Login using your email username and password.
- Click on the ‘Year 12 Applications for 2020 entry’ link on the left hand side of the page.
- Once you have read the welcome and other content on the page, scroll down and click on ‘Application Form’ link
- You can return to this page and make changes at any time before the February 9th 2020 deadline.
If you have any queries about the applications process then please email email@example.com or contact the Sixth Form Office on 01302 537396 ext 161.
The deadline for applications is 9th February 2020.
It is important that you: study hard, develop excellent study skills and positive attitudes to learning over the forthcoming weeks/months.
This will: give you the best chance of securing the best grades possible in Y11, prepare you well for the demands of post 16 studies and help you enjoy more post 16 options next year.
Thank you for your interest in the McAuley Catholic High School Sixth Form and we wish you the very best success in your Y11 studies.
Mr Rob Shenton
Head of Sixth Form